By combining the capabilities of both offline and online into one portable package, PdMA has created the MCEMAX — the single most powerful electric motor testing tool available. Regardless of motor size, type, or condition the MCEMAX gives you the information needed to make critical decisions thereby increasing your plant’s reliability.
- Portable, battery powered
- Offline and online testing
- Variable test voltage, from 250 to 5,000v, enabling RTG, PI, or Step Voltage testing
- Six Channel simultaneous acquisition
- Torque and efficiency analysis
- And much more…
Fault Zone Analysis
Electric motors can be complex and difficult to diagnose and we understand this. That is why PdMA® Corporation utilizes the Six Fault Zone approach for analyzing electric motors. The MCEMAX provides comprehensive data for each specific fault zone (Power Quality, Power Circuit, Insulation, Stator, Rotor, and Airgap), thus providing you with the knowledge to make key decisions regarding your electric motors.